Prescott Arizona Makes The News
By USA Real Estate
“ Prescott ranks as No. 3 on the list for places Americans said they are moving to.”
– Daily Courier
Last week the Daily Courier newspaper reported that people love Prescott. It isn’t a mystery as to why Prescott is ranked #3 as the most popular place for people to move to. Mild climates, beautiful views, and central location (centrally located between Phoenix & Flagstaff) are just a few of the reasons that make Prescott desirable. The article also credits the natural beauty as well as the incredible hiking and mountain biking that takes place in the small town as reasons for Prescott’s popularity.
Here are some little known statistics about Prescott, Arizona
- Prescott’s estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $247,951 (it was $148,600 in 2000)
- Arizona’s median house or condo value in 2013: $166,000
- 50% of Prescott’s population is married
- Average commute time in Prescott is 18 minutes
- Annual average high temperature in Prescott is 69.6
- Annual low temperature in Prescott 39.8
- Overall average temperature 54.7
- Prescott’s Average Rainfall: 17.9 inches of rain per year
- Prescott’s Average snowfall: 13 inches
Prescott, as well as the surrounding areas of Prescott Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, and Chino Valley, are great places to live. To find out more information about the real estate options in these areas call the experts at USA Real Estate at 928-775-0400. USA has 30+ years’ experience in helping people find the perfect home.